Are you an experienced Vehicle Technician looking to take the next step in your automotive career?
Due to continuing business success and growth, we now have a fantastic opportunity available for an experienced Automotive Vehicle Technician to join our very busy dealership in Doncaster.
Vehicle Technician key responsibilities:
- Undertake maintenance, service and repair activities on motor vehicles to the highest standard.
- Carry out all work completely and effectively whilst adhering to manufacturer’s scheduled times to maintain efficiency.
- Effectively record details of diagnosis, work completed, and components utilised in line with group and manufacturer standards.
- Keep work areas clean and tidy, organised and safe from hazards to health and safety.
- Able to work independently and as part of the team when required.
- Aware of the importance and implication of maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction and work to ensure they are met at all times.
The Ideal Vehicle Technician:
- Qualified to NVQ Level 2 or 3 in light vehicle maintenance and repair (or equivalent).
- MOT Tester (Desirable).
- Have at least 2 years experience after qualifying period, of working in a Franchise Dealership (or similar).
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Take responsibility for the quality and quantity of their work.
This is a fantastic opportunity that offers an industry-leading package and an exceptional bonus structure.
If you are an experienced Vehicle Technician with the drive to succeed in a fast-paced environment then APPLY now!
Salary: Competitive + Bonus Opportunity & Benefits
Please note, due to the high number of applications we receive for our vacancies, we cannot guarantee to contact every candidate. If you have not heard anything from us within 10 working days of applying, then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion and we wish you all the best for the future.