Are you a successful Service Advisor or Aftersales
Executive looking to take the next step in your career?
Due to continuing business success and growth we now have a fantastic opportunity available for a Service Advisor to join our Volvo dealership in Wakefield.
Established in 1982, we are an independently owned business which prides itself on outstanding customer service in our award-winning dealership located in Wakefield. We have worked hard to create a warm, courteous, friendly environment, by providing an exceptional car buying and ownership experience. This has proven successful as our strong relationship with our customers has resulted in many repeat purchases and many recommendations to family and friends.
Service Advisor key responsibilities:
- Establish rapport with and provide outstanding care to the customer.
- Identify and anticipate ways in which you can help the customer and achieve sales targets by selling technician labour and products.
- Book in customer vehicles for servicing, with the objective of maximising labour utilisation and efficiency.
- Arrange alternative transport for the customer (courtesy cars where possible) and liaise with drivers regarding pick-up and delivery of customer vehicles.
- Manage and follow up all work in progress on customer vehicles; liaise regularly with the customer and Workshop Controller (and Technicians as required) to meet pre-arranged time frames.
- Ensure the customer understands the service charges for work that will be or has been carried out; involve technical advisors to answer queries where necessary.
- Produce customer invoices.
- Arrange/collect payment from customers over the telephone or in person.
The Ideal Service Advisor:
- Previous experience in a similar role is essential.
- A passion to deliver a high standard of customer service.
- Excellent telephone and face-to-face communication skills.
- Administration skills, be able to use computers with confidence and the ability to organise and prioritise work.
- Knowledge of Pinnacle or other DMS systems would be advantageous.
If you are looking to join a growing company that can offer excellent rewards, then you need to apply for this position now.
Salary: Competitive + Bonus Opportunity & Benefits