Riverside Motors - SEAT Insurance - Hull & Scarborough
Now FREE to all SEAT customers for three years and only takes a minute to get cover!
Ensurance is available FREE of charge to all SEAT customers so If you have a SEAT you can activate Ensurance now and benefit from free accident and repair cover. Ensurance works alongside your main motor insurance policy to help you if your car is damaged in an accident or stolen.
We understand that being involved in an accident and having to deal with lots of companies can be really stressful and time consuming. That’s why we’ve designed Ensurance to take care of everything for you
Ensurance and benefit from:
- A guarantee that your SEAT will be repaired at a SEAT Insurance-approved repairer, by SEAT-trained technicians, using only genuine SEAT parts and paints
- A dedicated Claims Manager available 24-hours a day to manage your claim, liaising with your insurer and repairer so you don't have to
- Assistance to recover any uninsured losses using our Legal Expenses Cover
- Online claims tracking so you can keep up to date with the status of any claim
And the best bit…… Ensurance is now FREE to all SEAT customers for three years. It only takes a minute to get cover, simply click here and add your name, contact and vehicle details.
Trying to think of every detail when you're renewing car insurance can be tricky. You won't really know if you've ticked all the boxes until something happens.
Trust SEAT to get it right. Our protection, benefits and service are every bit as good as our reputation. Detail is what we do best.
- Genuine SEAT parts – in the event of a claim, your car will be repaired within the SEAT approved paint and body network using only genuine parts, and all repairs are guaranteed for three years
- Hire car - whilst your car is being repaired by a SEAT approved repairer, no matter who is to blame for the accident that keeps your car off the road, you'll have access to a car.
- Recovery of your car after an accident, theft or vandalism
- Replacement child seat in the event of an accident
- Access to 24 hour motoring legal advice
For more information on SEAT Insurance, please access the SEAT Insurance Policy Booklet on the link below, or call us for more information on Scarborough 01723 862242 or Hull 01482 585555.