CUPRA offers Contract Hire for both private and business users
CUPRA offers Contract Hire for both private and business customers, enabling you to drive the CUPRA you love with no worries associated with car ownership.
What benefits does Contract Hire offer me?
▪ Contract Hire is ideal for customers simply wanting to pay a monthly rental for the vehicle, change it on a regular fixed period and have no disposal risk
▪ You won’t own the vehicle, just keep it in good condition and within your chosen mileage to avoid any additional costs when you hand it back
▪ If you are a business user:
- A proportion of the rentals may be claimable as an expense against taxable profits
- An element of the VAT on rentals may be recoverable by VAT-registered businesses
▪ You can build in a service, maintenance and tyre plan to spread these costs making budgeting even easier
Once you have paid all outstanding rentals, you simply hand your vehicle back, subject to fair wear and tear and excess mileage charges.
▪ Your rental payment period: Choose any period between 12 and 48 months
▪ Mileage per year: Choose how many miles you expect to drive each year
▪ Servicing: Choose to include a service, maintenance and tyre plan in your agreement
A Contract Hire agreement does not include vehicle ownership
At the end of your agreement, you just pay any outstanding rentals, fair wear and tear or excess mileage charges and hand the vehicle back to SEAT Financial Services.
No, you are hiring the vehicle and will hand it back at the end of the agreement.