Riverside Motors - Volvo Essential Service - Doncaster & Hull
ESSENTIAL SERVICE from £159
Essential care for Volvo cars 4 years and over. Peace of mind at a lower cost.
Everything needs a little looking after – and older Volvo cars are no exception. And that’s why we’ve developed the Volvo Essential Service – which is specially designed for when your Volvo is 4 years and older.
The Volvo Essential Service is the low-cost alternative to standard servicing for older Volvo cars. But even though it’s cheaper, you’ll still receive the same peace of mind you would with a full service – and that means the same levels of expertise, the same tailor-made methods and the same genuine Volvo parts. After all, no-one knows your Volvo better.
So when you're Volvo needs a service simply bring it to Riverside Volvo – you’ll get peace of mind at a lower cost with the Volvo Essential Service.
The Volvo essential service is designed so essential parts are only serviced when they are likely to need it – this results in a quicker, more efficient service which means less cost for you. So what exactly is covered?
- Inspection of front and rear brake linage
- Inspection of front and rear brake hoses
- Inspection of brake line
- Adjustment of parking brake shoes and lever
- Leakage / attachments check
- Oil and filter replacement (Diesels: drain filter under bonnet)
- Leakage inspection
- Drive shaft / joints check
- Inspection of gaiter driveshaft
Suspension / Steering
- Inspection of front suspension and steering
- Inspection of fuel line
- Inspection of Battery
- Inspect tyre tread and depth and pressures
- Model specific checks according to individual service sheet
This information was correct at publication, however as Volvo are constantly reviewing service content these may be updated for technical reasons at any time